Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shamefully Acquired


The dangerous shiny article mentioned in the last post has been acquired. I am now the proud owner of a new Citroen C3 pluriel. After the famous new AX debacle of the late eighties I promised myself I would never buy a new car again. However, I was seduced. I think it started more than three years ago when we were shopping for a sensible mpv for the family. I saw and liked the pluriel in the showroom but we were definitely not in the market for an impractical convertible. It was sensible all the way with a second hand picasso. However, with the old Peugeot looking rather long in the tooth and likely to cost serious money soon, it was time for a change for my commuting transport. Enter the pluriel. More later. Perhaps a picture if I can figure out where all the other pictures on this blog have gone.

No comments: