Monday, December 18, 2006

nearly better



My ankle has almost healed. I can walk without a limp. I can put socks on without wincing. However I'll leave off the running for another week.

This week is a bit strange; we've done the school Christmas plays and now we're just waiting for the event itself to materialise. Everybody is going on holiday at work, so things are getting quieter but my activity level is getting higher as I take on more tasks to compensate for the absent. Lucky for me I'm off work on holidaynext week myself so it all stops as far as I'm concerned, on Friday.

The C3 Pluriel is still a wonder. Lovely to drive and sometimes I even have the roof down - just because I can. This requires the heater to be at full blast on maximum to keep the frostbite at bay, though. I'm really looking forward to the warmer months.

No comments: