Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Day Out in Banbury

We moved down fromn the Spiceball park mooring to the town centre, went shopping twice - once in the Castle Quay Centre and again at Morrison's. Then we moved out of the town centre for the night. I then sat down to try to work out how to claim the discount offered with Morrison's checkout voucher and concluded it's the most complex one I've seen from the big grocery stores. Asda: refund the difference immediately when you pay if you could get the goods cheaper elsewhere. Tesco: issue a voucher for the difference if you could get the goods cheaper elsewhere. Morrison: Customer must register for a Match and Save card. 10 match and save points added to the card for every penny you could have saved if you have bought the goods elsewhere. When you have saved 5000 points you will receive a £5 voucher. Also since I spent more than 40 pounds, I was given another voucher, which if presented with three other vouchers collected in different weeks during the month of August between 31 Aug and 6 Sep will entitle me to a £15 voucher to spend in September. Even if I was a regular Morrisons customer I doubt if I'd bother with the vouchers. I think I'll stick to Asda. Moored at Haynes Lift Bridge Total distance is 2 miles and 1 lock

No comments: